Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year from Jaded Scenester NYC plus free Best Of 2008 Comp!

Hey Kids:

Thanks for checking in over the last couple of months and making JS-NYC more successful than I could have ever contemplated. I've taken the liberty of throwing together 29 tracks that comprise (most of) my personal best of 2008. I've got them in hard copy and in Zip file form. If you'd like one, leave a message in the comments, then send me your name and mailing address to jadedscenesternyc (at) gmail (dot) com and I'll dash one off to you when I get back stateside.

Look forward to some steps forward in 2009, with legitimate MP3 hosting in the near future and well as interviews. If you haven't been in touch to get on the interview schedule, get in touch.

Have a Happy and a Healthy One!

xo

R

1 comment:

dako243 said...

Happy New Year!

cheers