Monday, September 14, 2009

Capital - Blind Faith 7"

I had heard a lot about Capital and was pretty sure they were local, but hadn't sought them out until Eric mentioned that he was feeling them. I missed them with Alleyway at Gramercy, but after hearing this, I'm pretty sure I'm not going to miss my chance to see them at the C.R. reunion benefit in a couple weeks.

Paint It Black have undertaken a little crusade to make the 7" relevant again for hardcore. It's nice to see Capital following suit. The three songs here are quite the assrippers in the hardcore end of things, indebted to local NYHC faves, but not uninformed of Dag Nasty and other DC favorites either. Trust me, you want this. Pick it up from the good folk of Iron Pier here. There's colored vinyl and download coupons, too, so step lively.
See you in Staten Island!

R

No comments: