Sunday, August 24, 2008

Some Things I Heard Today: Weekend Playlist

In case you were wondering what I've
been abusing my earholes with this
weekend, I offer you this list, as if you
really give a shit. Here's a dirty dozen:


The Hold Steady - Almost Killed Me reissue
now with six bonus tracks and the video for 'The Swish'

Clawjob - Manifest Destiny
read about it later on this week

Remy Ma - Shesus Khrist

The Randy Newman Songbook - Vol. I

Pete Townshend - White City: A Novel

Sally Timms - Cowboy Sally's Twilight Laments For Lost Buckaroos

David Banner - The Greatest Story Ever Told
read about it later on this week

Banner Pilot - Resignation Day

Off With Their Heads - From The Bottom

Killer Mike - I Pledge Allegiance To The Grind II
read about it later on this week

Silkworm - You Are Dignified

Tiltwheel - Battle Hymns For The Recluse Youth reissue
Razorcake re-release on 12" with CD. Yowza !




No comments: