Sunday, June 27, 2010

Joell Ortiz - Me, Myself & I

I guess it's ad revenue, or maybe there some cash exchange that I'm unaware of, but either way there are two things you should know: one: Joell Ortiz has a new mix tape out called Me, Myself & I and two, it's for free at DatPiff.com. I'm not sure how they give this shit away when it's better than most of the hip-hop available commercially in this day and age, but this baller on a budget isn't arguing. Most of the stuff here I've heard in various nooks and crannies of the interwebs, but there are a couple new freestyles and drops and it's nice to have them all in one place. 21 joints in just under an hour here and all pretty much bangers. The Roger That freestyle is a standout, as is the Suss One banger but there is very little on Me, Myself & I that anyone with ears could find fault in. Hear for yourself at DatPiff here.

R

No comments: